Sunday, September 28, 2008

Well, here we go! Finally some free time to blog a little!
The paper comes out tomorrow, and I'm really excited!
I felt pretty stoked after my page was laid out and everything...it was cool.
I was surprised at how calm people were on Thursday. I thought everyone was going to be at the end of their ropes. Hah.
Anyway, I made some stuff for the table tomorrow. I won't really be able to be there in the morning but I get out of class for the day at like 2....so I'll hang around for a bit. I'm excited to see what it looks like!
I need to think of another idea for an article...I don't really have one yet. Buh. I need to get on that.
Anyway, I need to go....we have an all-staff meeting at work. Oh joy.
How much can you really say about making smoothies?
You'd be surprised....

No comments: