Alrighty, so the paper came out today! Wooo! I was excited to see it, so when I finally did, it was cool. It's awesome to see your own stuff printed out and everything.
There were a few things that I noticed that I was a little curious about.
First off, my page had a different font than everyone else's, so that was lame. I guess we just missed that when we checked everything out on Thursday night. I changed the font to Times New Roman, because the directions told me to....oops. lol. I should have just left it the way it was. Ah well, better luck next time.
Also, I know we were using blue on the front page, but why are the pictures blue? It's...interesting.
Overall, I like the paper. I like the tabloid form, and I like that we actually got our first paper out! It's a big accomplishment for us! Now we know what we need to work on, and we can go over it tomorrow! Woo!
On that note, hopefully I'll be on time tomorrow. I have a doctor's appointment, and I don't know how long it's going to take...so yeah. Blah. Not looking forward to it.
Anyway that's all for now.
Monday, September 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment