I am almost always late. I almost think that this problem is genetic. I'm also very weird, and I have an incredibly unusual sense of humor. I am sarcastic to the core, and I am absolutely terrible at "sugar-coating" things. I am brutally honest, "feisty", and quite loud. I'm very critical. I'm a State Champion Archer. It takes me a very long time to trust people. I want to find a career that feels right to me - heart and soul. I love The Office, and Gilmore Girls. I make horrible first impressions, so please don't judge me right away. I can't stand when people do that. I don't think I've ever been this honest in an "About Me" section before. I strive to be great at everything I do. I made cookies [and a cake!] from scratch once, and they were disgusting. Please don't ask me to bake anything for you. I work at Jamba Juice and I HATE IT. If I get upset about something, let me rant about it. Afterwards, I will be perfectly fine. I love chicken; it's really wonderful food. I have been known to offend people with my jokes. I DON'T MEAN TO DO THAT, so I apologize in advance.
No comments:
Post a Comment